- Boateng, F., Owusu-Manu, D., and Adesi, M. (2016), “Corporate Governance Practice of Management and Engineering Consulting (MEC) Firms in Ghana: An Empirical Study Grounded in Theory”, International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research Studies, George Washington University DC, USA. March 17-20, 2016.
- Boateng, F., and Amankwa Richard, K. (2018), “Fiduciary Responsibility of Gold Mining Companies to Stakeholders: The Case of Ghana Mining Industry”, 5th UMaT Biennial International Mining and Mineral Conference, University of Mines and Technology Tarkwa, Ghana. pp. CS 1-8.
- Boateng, F., Gamedoagba, K., Owusu-Manu, D., and Soku, M. (2019), “Risk Mitigation In Operations of Mobile Financial Services in Ghana”, 9th African Accounting and Finance Association (AAFA) Conference, Ramada Resort, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. September 3-6, 2019.
BOOK CONTRIBUTIONS/ REVIEWS
- Boateng, F., Owusu-Manu, D., and Adesi, M. (2016), “Corporate Governance Practice of Management and Engineering Consulting (MEC) Firms in Ghana: An Empirical Study Grounded in Theory. ISBN- 13:978-9988-2-3817-9
- Sulaiman, O. A. Boateng, F. (2019), “Rethinking Education Systems for the Fourth Industrial Revolution”, IGI Global Reference Books, 701E Chocolate Ave. Hershey, PA, 17033, USA. https://www.igi-global.com/gateway/chapter/237039 DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-9810-7.ch001.
1. Boateng, F., Owusu-Manu, D., Adesi, M., Parn, E.A, and Edwards, D.J. (2019), “Aligning Strategic Objectives to Corporate Governance Objectives in Construction Professional Service Firms Corporate Governance”: International Journal of Construction Projects Management and Innovation, Vol. 9, 1, pp. 1-17.
2. Adesi, M., Owusu-Manu, D., Boateng, F. (2019), “Segmentation of Quantity Surveying Professional Services for Focus Strategy and Diversification”: Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction, https://doi.org/10.1108/JFMPC-09-2018-0052.
3. Owusu-Manu, D., Adam, J., Edwards, D.J, Boateng, F., Asumadu, G. (2019), “The Impact of Infrastructure Development on Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa with Special Focus on Ghana”: Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction, https://doi.org/10.1108/JFMPC-09-2018-0050.
4. Abdul-Latif, M., Boateng, F., and Eneizan, B., (2019), “Success and Relevance of Social Networking Sites (SNS) Integration in E-Recruitment: HR Personnel Perspectives in Ghana”, International Journal of Academic Information Systems Research, Vol. 3, 8, pp. 12-19.
5. Tandoh, I., and Boateng, F., (2019), “Investigations into Marketing Communication Tools on Banks Marketing Strategy in Ghana”, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Vol. 6, 1, pp. 1-14.